Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 29

A Little Blue Bird Post


A Little Blue Bird Post....this bird looks just like the one in my blog button..I found it at Home Depot they also had a Red Bird, I think a Cardinal

So many things going on at this time
But, I tell you, I Promise You, and Myself, I will Blog More often!
A New Blog....a New Me! :D




The vintage packaged gifts on each side are from my Daughter for Mother's Day
Wrapped So Pretty in Vintage Fabric Pieces




Green Products in Green Packaging

She gave me All Natural Beauty / Body Care Products from a store called LUSH
Nail/Cuticle Butter, Bath Melt, In Shower Creme
wrapped them Soooo... Pretty in these vintage tablecloth scrap pieces, I just had to show-off her clever gift wrapping, what a nice surprise!
Of course, I saved all of the wrapping/vintage tablecloth pieces to make a vintage banner ,
Paula of Paula Altered Art Blog is making one, and I just love the colorful pieces she is using for hers

I have always wanted to make one....Have you ever made one of these
banners from vintage scrap fabric/tablecloths? Have any pointers? Or Pictures you want to share?

Well, Hope you enjoyed my very ... late Mother's Day Post

Meanwhile, still packing for my family trip on Lake Michigan
I will add some Trailer pics later today

Miles of Smiles,
Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What Your Thinkin'


Thanx For Stopping By..
Blog Design by Simply Klassic Design