Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 15

Trailer Re=Do and Free Gift Friday


Hi  Doing some Retail therepy these daze...I would like you to see a  Shop and Blog and Shop  I stumbled upon a couple of days ago. Here name is Donna, and she has a Shop called Vintage Chic Furniture, OH MY! When I saw her painted Furniture and her Slipcovered Vintage Furniture, I knew I would have to have her Re-Do My Trailer. You can find her talents her   Over at ETSY

She is Helping me Create and Re-Do my Seat Cushions and Pillows as Well as the Curtains in My Tiny Cottage! I'am So Excited!  If this doesn't Snap a Girl out of her Pitty Puddle...I Don't Know What Will "D

Thank-You Donna...You are helping me more than you Know!

 Here Shop is:

SHABBY CHIC* Specializing in painted antique and vintage furniture in the distressed , cottage style, shabby chic style www.vintagechicfurniture.com

Here are Some of her Loveliness that She has Artistly Created....

Grab a Seat...You just might fall over for this one....My Heart Stood Still when I saw these Pieces.  Needless to say, Donna will be Featured in an UpComing Issue of Flea Market Style!

Take A Look...Enjoy...










I Don't want to let all My surprises out right now...

So Stay tuned for more of my Tin Can Cottage Re-Do...

Oh, And I have a Free Gift Friday...So be sure to come back and see who the lucky Gal is...It might be You!

Photobucket










/div>

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yep that would make your heart beat faster! I have seen the vintage pillows before...but never the furniture covered with chenille...love it!!Looking forward to the new trailer re-do.

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

PumpkinMoonStudio said...

OMG..I'm in love with that wonderful cottage furniture and pillows, as well as your tin can cottage. Still dreaming of having a little vintage vixen camper of my own one day, to restore. Wonderful photos.

Kelle said...

Oh! I can't wait to see the transformation! Your little compact is so cute to begin with. We picked up a 61 Compact not too long ago and having it restored. I'm trying to convince hubby to let us keep her. But since we already have the Astroflyte, it's a hard sell.

Kelle

Post a Comment

What Your Thinkin'


Thanx For Stopping By..
Blog Design by Simply Klassic Design