Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 23

Baking Blogging and Baking...



 Still in the Kitchen...Baking Holiday Treats


All My Christmas Cookie and Candy Recipes
are written in here, it is a Hallmark Christmas Recipe Card Holder, "Eats Treats and Holiday Sweets"
My Aunt Sylvia gave it to me two Christmas' before she passed away, It means a lot to me :D
She always encouraged my Baking and Cooking
 I pretty much Bake the Same Collection Every Year
With a few different flavors of Truffles thrown in




  Coconut Macaroons



SnowBalls





 Pressed Cookies, Poinsettias and Trees

 

My Jolly Old Santa Cookie 

 

A Few Holiday Friends to Keep me company in the Kitchen  

 My Coffee Snowman..."this one keeps me going" 

 


Mrs, Snow 

Up-cycled Art
Clay type of Head with Vintage Light bulb for Nose
Vegetable Hairnet Cap for Hat on a Vintage Jar filled with Sparkly Snow and a Vintage Bird Card
Made by a Locaal Artist here in Michigan
Just Love it!


  Micro Mini Gingerbread House

**  A D O R A B L E  ** 

(Can't believe what they sell at the Dollar Tree)
unfortunately,  made in China...wanted to stay away from that this year, 
but, just had to have it..maybe I will try making them myself next year :D 


Bake to the Baking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What Your Thinkin'


Thanx For Stopping By..
Blog Design by Simply Klassic Design