Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 16

Natures Christmas A View from my Garden Room


  

I always start with the Wreath for my theme

I Made this Wreath Dedicated to My Love of  Birds

I used some Ivy I had planted in some pots on my porch, and so far, they're still going strong

 
 

 I added Two Lovely Vintage Clip Ceramic Birds  found these at A Garage Sale this past Summer
So Life Like I can't get over the Details on these 
A Real Wren's Nest found on the Ground Beneath my Wisteria Trees adding two plastic little eggs
for a realistic touch 

 This Years Theme is "Natures Christmas"

 With a Little Pixie and Glitter Shine thrown in..:D

 


 First Snow of the Season



 

 I'm going to leave this Vintage Watering Can out, but I will have to keep an eye on it...you can loose them if they fill with water and freeze




 The Garden Bunny was a Gift from My Son

Winter Outside of the Fairies' Door...I hope they're  Warm and Cozy and Enjoying a Cup of Hot Cocoa


 That's Where I am Headed....

A View from my Garden Room
It's just a Small Room just to the right of my 
front door, it's where I Plan next Years Garden , Enjoy a Cup of Coffee and Watch the Birds Fly By


 

 
 Some of My Milkglass Collection White on White...I Love that



Natures Thriftstore ...Found and Collected Treasures
A  Nest, Nuts, Shells, and Pine cones



 Another Found BirdsNest
with a tiny ceramic birdie



 


 Several of My Books on Birds and Nests the colors are great next to my Faux White Marble Table
A Salvation Army Find that came with four matching chairs, the base is Metal Scroll in a seventies green vinyl that I am going to reupholster in a White Baroque Indoor Outdoor Canvas , I will show you the before and after on these hopefully by the  summer
until then, I use two slip covered wing chairs and a couple of parsons chairs   






Birch Bark pieces and Driftwood Collected on my trip to Michigan's Beautiful Lake Michigan Shoreline






 







Found this Beautiful Cherub Plaque at the Royal Oak Farmers Market 
 Years Ago, I bring it in for the Winter






Thanx for Stopping Bye

Enjoy  your Winter's Day and  Enjoy Your Holiday Season 

Keep on Smiling!

 










1 comments:

Betsy said...

I love your nature-inspired decorating. It's such a refreshing and peaceful look.

Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

What Your Thinkin'


Thanx For Stopping By..
Blog Design by Simply Klassic Design