Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 13

Fun and Fancy Antique and Flea Market Finds

Fun & Fancy Farm House Find
Lovin' the Rusty Shabby Loveliness
Glass Knob on top, Sturdy Metal Carrying Handle
It will Hold, Two Pies and Two / Two Layer Cakes...
I love to think about the Woman who owned it, and the delicious Cakes and Pies she made to put in them to take to 4-H Events, Cake Walks and Church Socials 
Sharing them with the People she Loved and Cared Enough for, to Bake her Very Best  







This is Really a "Q-T or "Cutie" Cutting Board
(Never Used, still has the original wrapper)


 And,  the "Fancy" Stuff, for My "Fancy" Side...
a bag full of Plastic Knobs, look like metal, but there not)
I will find a use for them for a project I'm working on
And, a beautiful Silver Plated Footed Tray


 
A Shabby Patina Silver Plated Tray
loved the scalloped edge
 
 Here's the tray being used on top of my newly 
"Shabby'd " Side Table Painted with 
Homemade Chalk Paint
Fun & Fancy !  Miniature Soup Tureens Salt & Pepper Shakers
 Gorgeous Pink Chenille Full Bedspread 
Not a Mega Mall Find, (would been way more money there, but a Salvation Army find, last week by my Daughter...
She Always knows what I will Like - She is my Sweety!
 I'll Put this on my Tincan Cottage's Feather Bed

Though I "LOATHE" Smoking, I Seem to Always be attracted to Graphics...So, I just had to have it, despite, what it once held..."D
(both my Parents Smoked, and I have always hated it even as a child...more on that some other time...Just Yuck!)


 This Adorably Fun Haegar House Vase/Planter...
Couldn't resist!








 Bulletin Board - Love




My Bulletin Board where I keep my Antique / Flea Market Fliers
to keep track of up all the upcoming Events and Sale
and Pictures that Make me Smile

Hope You Enjoyed My Treasure Hunt Weekend
Please come back and visit again, when you get a chance!

Smiles, Christine
 


2 comments:

Sherry from Alabama said...

What wonderful vintage finds! I especially love the spread. What a sweet daughter you have. Hope you have a happy Valentine's Day, friend!

Katmom said...

Christine, I "LUV" the tin cake/pie holder as well as the Chenille spread. What a double fantastic Score!

Post a Comment

What Your Thinkin'


Thanx For Stopping By..
Blog Design by Simply Klassic Design