Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 25

Christmas turned Valentine's Room....

So Far...


Put up New Curtains...

Well It's Something...."D

Stay Tuned...Tomorrow, I am getting Busy...

As usual, I got Sidetracked Reading All those Lovely Blogs"D

TOMORROW...I am NOT reading Blogs....
I WILL Control Myself...
Putting together my Valentine's Room!!!

Here's a a Little Peek...




Adorable Valentine Cowboy/Cowgirl 
Pillows Covers , Found on Etsy
 

Candy...Of Course..."D


Smiles, Christine













5 comments:

Paula Clare said...

Christine,
Your room is adorable...MY KINGDOM for those sweet cowgirl/cowboy pillow covers. Ebay? Honestly? I'm off to scour and see what I can find!

SO CUTE!

Sherry from Alabama said...

Love your room and the pillow covers are so cute! I know what you mean about the blog visits cutting into chore time. I told a friend that I'm going on a "computer diet," but looks like I've already gotten off my diet this morning. Oh well, maybe I'll start it Monday. :)

Debbie Doughty said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog! Ever since I gave in to facebook I have been neglecting it. I'm forever getting sidetracked looking at all the eye candy on other blogs. Either that or Pinterest! Like Sherry, I keep telling myself I need to go on a computer diet. Maybe I'll start tomorrow...

Betsy said...

Your room looks great. I know what you mean about time spent on blogs. Here it is 1:00 in the morning, and I'm still going!

Denise said...

Ooooh I'm so glade I found your blog.I think I'm really going to enjoy it.We may be tin caner's soon,if we do full time I know I want it very pretty-Denise

Post a Comment

What Your Thinkin'


Thanx For Stopping By..
Blog Design by Simply Klassic Design