Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 12

Fresher than Fresh Snow Cones from a Vintage Shasta Compact Trailer

WHILE YOU ARE WAITING FOR MY BIG REVEAL!



Take a look at this Cutness! A - Dorable!!! That's with a Capital A!

Could be my Tiny Trailer's Twin...well, Almost, ;D Except for the All-Natural Snow Cone part!:D

That's her Snow Cone Mascot Lil' Snowie on Top! How Clever! The Cuteness is Killing Me!:D

What a Wonderful Idea..Now that's an Entrepreneur! Just read on:D











Also Featured in Organic Garden Magazine!


As I was paging through a magazine on day out for lunch and shopping with my daughter, we stopped at Barnes and Noble to read all our favorite magazines and Look what I found! Even when I'm out, I just can't stay away from my little Compact Shasta Trailer! Look at this Clever Gal out of Kansas City, Missouri, and Oh,:O what she is doing with her tiny tin can trailer! Oh My! My too loves....the Tiny Tin Can Trailer and Yummy All-Natural Snow Cones! You can't get any better than that!:D She sells Homemade All-Natural Syrup Snow Cones from a Vintage Compact Shasta Trailer!:D You can read about her in three magazines right now. I found her in Bust magazine, but she is also in Food Network's Magazine section; On the Road or the Organic Gardening Magazine. Or, follow the title link to see her blog, and read all about her Snow Cone adventures. And, if your in the area of her next Snow Cone outing, maybe you can even try one!:D

Here are some of her flavors:

* LEMON PRICKLY PEAR
* BLACKBERRY LAVENDER
* LIME MINT
* GREEN TEA PEAR
* GINGER ROSE
* WATERMELON BASIL
* ESPRESSO & MEXICAN CANE SUGAR
* FLIGHT OF FRESHNESS: you pick 5 to sample!
* DAREDEVIL SPECIAL...try my newest concoction for only $2. (you get a discount for being daring!)

And here are the Locations and Dates:

DATES & LOCATIONS

* 5.01.09 - OPEN SEASON! - Hammerpress 110 SW BLVD 6:30-10 pm, or until we sell out
* 5.02.09 - 1st day in the Garden 1700 Summit
* 5.09.09 - Garden at 17th & Summit 2-9 PM
* 5.16.09 - SORRY, NO SNOW CONES THIS SATURDAY.
* 5.23.09 - Garden at 17th & Summit 2-9 PM
* 5.30.09 - Garden at 17th & Summit 2-9 PM
* 6.05.09 - 1st Friday: Hammerpress 110 SW BLVD 6:30-10 PM
* 6.6.09 - Garden at 17th & Summit 2-9 PM
* 6.13.09 - Garden Tour at 17th & Summit Noon-9 PM
* 6.20.09 - Garden at 17th & Summit 2-9 PM
* 6.27.09 - Garden at 17th & Summit 2-9 PM
* 7.3.09 - 1st Friday: Hammerpress 110 SW BLVD 6:30 -10 PM
* 7.4.09 - Garden at 17th & Summit 2-9 PM







Here is her Tiny Trailer and Lil' Snowie, waiting out back...til she sells her Snow Cones again!:D

























6 comments:

Terry said...

Hi
WOW that is one sweet and sassy shasta entrepeneur.
I never would have thought of this .
It is fantastic.
Thank you for sharing .
This was one of those you gotta share moments
with all the other sweet kittens out here in blog land.
I am so glad I rode by this afternoon this was a fabulous post .
Blessings to you sweetie .
Happy Trails

Kerry said...

Thanks for sharing the pics on her trailer and business. What a clever business woman she is! I wish she'd come to SW Ohio because those flavors sound delicious! I can't wait to see the reveal on your trailer!

★Carol★ said...

What a cute way to do business! I can't wait to see what color you are going to paint YOUR trailer! I'm hoping for turquoise. Bet it was a really hard decision. It would definitely be either pink for turquoise. I'll be checking back...

Anonymous said...

I am excited for the big reveal!!!

Hope you are doing great!!!

Jean Tuthill said...

What a great story and something different and delicious. What a cute trailer and I can't wait to see yours!

Jan Ely said...

BUST magazine?!?!? Never heard of it, but looks like FUN! Can't wait for the reveal!!! Open, open, open!!!

Post a Comment

What Your Thinkin'


Thanx For Stopping By..
Blog Design by Simply Klassic Design