Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 22

My Cans Were Featured in A "Real" Southern Wedding

You'll find my Cans Featured Here in Southern Weddings (Vol. II)

Carrie purchased them through my Etsy Store to use them as floral containers in her October Wedding last year/09

With the Help from her wonderful photographer,
Dixie Pixel, (click on this link to see more of my cans, and how she used them throughout her Wedding) her photos were featured here in the magazine's
article called:
Real Southern Weddings

Her Wedding was Adorable and She Made it All Hers!
Congratulation's Carrie!
This was My First Feature article/feature in a Magazine!

(three top pics on the right)
She used them (empty) as flower holders throughout her entire wedding as for a charming vintage theme
I was so thrilled to have someone use them as in this way...wow!

Although I could not find this magazine anywhere Up-North here in Michigan
My blog Gal from Texas, Sondra at Home and Garden Grace, was so Wonderful to send me a copy the other day, along with a handmade Apron , she made, just for me! I was looking forward to the magazine coming...but when I saw this Adorable Apron, well, that just Made My Day!
Thank-You Sondra! :D You are Such a Sweetie!
I owe you Big-Time!

Thank-You for Stopping By, and Sharing In My Joy Today Day!

Sunshine and Smiles

Christine




10 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh yay! How neat is that?! Congrats to you! That is such a neat idea though! Well, if I ever get married I'll have to add at least one of your cans somehow! hehe:D

That sure is one lovely apron as well, and was super sweet of her!!

Erin said...

Wow that is awesome.

Unknown said...

Christine, I just noticed that you are a not for profit Homemaker! I am slow! At first I thought you were in my industry, Non Profit and then I realize well yes we are in the same industry. Too cute for words! Your tag sounds beyond cute. I am getting started on mine today. Your size is just fine. They just just need to be able to fit in the flat rate boxes at the post office which I believe are six inches X seven that I will be using to send your tags back to you. I so enjoyed your post today about your tin cans. What a wonderful idea! What an honor to be featured in such great publications! Off to work on my tags! Elizabeth

Terry said...

Howdy Christine
Oh my goodness Congrats to you !
How awesome is this ,way to go girl !!!!!
I am so thrilled for you.
Big Texas Hugs
Happy Trails

Susan Freeman said...

Congratulations on being featured in Southern Weddings! That's great! Love the apron too.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xx00

Laura said...

Hello, there! Thank you so much for becoming a follower on our blog. We really enjoy your blog. How great for you to be featured in Southern Weddings, Congrats! We will be stopping back again soon. Have a wonderful day!!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wow, congratulations Christine! That is BIG stuff! Good for you sweetie!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Unknown said...

Hi Christine! I wanted to let you know I have posted my address for our tag swap. They were such fun to make. All of our tags together I think are going to be really something special! Have a great week ahead! Elizabeth

Jean Tuthill said...

How great to be published, you must be so proud. That is so special. The apron is really cute, too.

Christine said...

Thank-you All, for your kind words of support :D I Appreciate you all!
Have A Sunshiny Kind of Day
Hugs, Christine

Post a Comment

What Your Thinkin'


Thanx For Stopping By..
Blog Design by Simply Klassic Design